Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dover Family

A week ago yesterday I had the opportunity to shoot the Dover family. I've known them for a long time and I consider them very special friends. In fact, I met my wife at their wedding. So to say I owe them a lot is an understatement. I was excited when I got the e-mail inquiring about the date they had chosen. I knew we'd have a blast. I huge bonus was Papaw and Nana Dover would be there as well. I hadn't seen them in many years and I've always liked them a lot. I had a couple of places in mind to shoot but god ol' Mr. Murphy had something to say about that. The first place I had chosen was swarming with people having what looked to be a birthday party. So we regrouped and headed to another location. This one was teeming Prom goers. Strike two!! So once again we regrouped and drove to a third location. And the third time was a charm. We found a few really nice locations and had a great time capturing the closeness that is family. I am so thankful to the Dovers for allowing me the honor of helping them capture memories that I hope they will cherish for years to come.
I hope you all will have a great day and will come back often!
~greg

No comments:

Post a Comment



Boys and Girls

blah blah blah