Monday, July 12, 2010

Senior Shoot


Shout out to all my peeps! I hope you guys are finding ways to stay cool with all this heat and humidity we've been having lately. Things are heating up here and getting busy. To be honest with you, I've really just wanted to stay inside under a fan for the last couple of weeks. It has been nasty outside. I will, however, go out for a photo shoot! Few things motivate me to go out in the heat like the opportunity to put my camera to work.

I just wanted to share a few pics from a recent Senior with Kimberly. Kimberly lives up the road from us just a bit. She is such a sweet girl and we had a blast running around in the heat. Kimberly will be a senior this fall and she has her future course mapped out for post graduation. She has a beautiful smile and she is such a sweetheart. After many years playing basketball this year she's gonna be cheering and running cross country. And it is obvious this girl is an athlete. She was gracious enough to meet us at Cracker Barrel and allow us to finish diner before we hit the streets

.

When we finally ran out of sunlight we wrapped things up. After the shoot, the wife and I went back to Cracker barrel for some blackberry cobbler. That really hit the spot. I could literaly eat their blackberry cobbler with every meal. Good stuff indeed.

I'm very pleased with the images we created. Hopefully in the not too distant future we'll be doing a tandem Senior Shoot with Kimberly and her BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Boys and Girls

blah blah blah