Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Senior, this time....Michael H!


Yesterday I had an opportunity to shoot another senior. This time it was Michael H.'s turn. Michael's mom, Jamie, came along and we had a lot of fun. I've known Michael and his family for a few years and I have to say he is just a great young man. I know Mom and Dad are very proud of him as they are all their children.


Michael is an upcoming senior and though he'd never admit it, he's a football stud. He plays both ways for Union County High. He's been working out hard and he's really beefed up since the end of last season so I expect that he'll destroy people on the field this coming season. Write it down, the kid is gonna be a BEAST this year. After graduation he wants to play college ball somewhere and get that education. Michael loosened up really quickly and we got some great shot early in the session as well as later. Sometimes the first few shots aren't great because people are understandably nervous. They generally relax as they get used to that camera being pointed at them but we were getting great, natural smiles out of Michael almost from the first frame.

I'm starting to notice with my seniors that are involved in athletics the letter jacket is quite the prized possession. And I can certainly understand that. I want one!!! They are really very cool and have that old school vibe. And anyone who knows me, knows I'm all about old school!


Again we had to fight some humidity and Michael was great in that regard too. I hope to get out to Union County this fall and shoot Michael in action on the field as well. My first passion was sports photography so it'll be nice to get out and shoot some football. Look for a few more with Michael in the next few days as we decided to extend the shoot into a second day. Thanks to Michael and his mom, Jamie, we really had fun hanging with you guys and running around town.
Thanks for checking out the blog and come back, leave some comments, hang out with us.
~greg

No comments:

Post a Comment



Boys and Girls

blah blah blah