Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So....




Ok, so now that the family has seen the final group of images from Michael's set, I can share a few of them here. On the second day we shot a few in studio and after some slight tweaking in photoshop, we were all very pleased with the final product. I honestly think the poster came out even better than I expected. Michael's dad got me a UC logo from the school and a few hours later we had a poster that I am really proud of. And the coolest and most rewarding part is that Michael and his dad were diggin it too!

This one is gonna be really brief because I have a lot of work to do getting orders together. I hope everyone is having a great day and I'll be posting again very soon.
thanks for stopping by,
~greg

No comments:

Post a Comment



Boys and Girls

blah blah blah